This is what some people from around the globe say about the London Internet Church:
- Night Prayer on my phone in bed is a perfect end to the day. Thank you for making this wonderful resource available. Janet (Twickenham, UK)
- Praise the Lord. First time I accessed your site and enjoyed the morning prayer. Now I will access it regularly. I Feel blessed. God Bless. Luiza Menezes
- Many, many thanks for your wonderful Internet Church. God bless you and all the other volunteers (Mrs Lindsey C).
- My thanks to all who make the LIC possible.
- I found the LIC online and I live in Faversham, Kent.
- It is my pleasure to contribute the very modest amount I’ve pledged.
- Thank you so much for this service which I use daily and enjoy the morning and night prayers. May God’s
blessings be upon us all. Grace Wiltshire, Washington, DC
- Each evening it is a pleasure to be part of the Christian Community. Jean Fidler
- Thank you for giving us such a wonderful site to use. It has become a firm friend.
- I have followed the latter every day (with Night Prayer) for the past 5 years.
- Finally, this seems a good opportunity to add a word of appreciation for the inspiring and devout contributions made by such eminent personalities as Lynda Bellingham, Gay Soper, Bishop Michael Colclough, Rev. Peter Elvy and, of course, Rev. Peter Delaney and his friend Christopher Biggins.
- “I find great peace and inspiration from the night prayer on the London internet church. from Michael in Limerick Ireland”
- My prayers were answered: I can’t thank you enough.
Sincerely, Amy Brown
- Thank you for a wonderful site. I live in Dubai and far from London now. The churches here are always packed and you never have a chance to really pray. I miss my church in London and having come across your site it made me feel at home again. Thank you for providing us with a wonderful site.
- I believe that this form of ministry has great potential for reaching out to people in new ways and I pray God will continue to bless your efforts. I hope to continue to be a part of this even though far away. Fr. Roger
- I wish to express gratitude to our lord for a reply to a request for prayer i made some weeks ago through this internet church website. I also asked people to pray. I had bad bodily pain and the pain eventually went. Thanks again
- This is my first time listen to London Internet Church online. I has impress with Night prayer & the Morning prayer. Moreover the background song really touches me and really I can tell my peace of mind and the Holy Spirit around me.
- Thank you so much for online Morning sermon & Night Sermon.I just watched you give the “Night Prayers” and must tell you again how much your service means to me. You are the best of all speakers who present the night prayers, and my day is complete when I know I will hear your comforting words. Jesus does truly speak through such a humble, kindly man as yourself.
- … and makes me more aware that this is a wonderful source of spiritual support. Thank you for all the caring thought and time taken to produce this. I just wish I could see more! tELG.
- I just wanted to thank you for the bible studies (SPA). They have been very healing and encouraging. Sometimes I have forgotten that God wants us to have abundant life now and after some very difficult circumstances this is what I needed to experience spiritually.
- Thank You for you online Morning and Evening Services. They are precious to me. May I say that I much prefer the quiet and reflective way that Evening Prayers have been presented prior to the past few evenings. Jean Fidler
- My family and I moved to Australia many Years ago. We do not have a Church of England here as you are probably aware the closest church is Anglican. To keep in the traditions of my families faith, I now have morning and evening Prayer and Sunday Service with you. Keep up the great work, and know that we are with you in God and the Lord Jesus Chris even in Australia. Ever thankful Ms Kay Allen GOD BLESS
- Sometimes I attend Christ Church St Laurence as well. You have a wonderful service- particularly with the light a candle prayer request. Natasha McKayI visited your web site earlier today and firstly wanted to congratulate you on the appearance, excellent content and accessibility I discovered there.
- It is not often I come across a web site that offers such a positive user experience and great information too.I am very pleased to have recently found the internet church.
- I am a Christian and worship at my rural parish church. I am a nurse and work shifts so can not always attend Sunday worship. I also like the morning and evening prayers.
- Thank you for Morning Prayer, which I listen to several days each week. I enjoy the repeated format, it gives the same kind of comforting sense of familiarity as repetition of the ‘Our Father’. If you plan to change it, I hope you are only planning to add. Vivienne West
- I continue to engage with night prayer here at the hospital and find it every evening a really welcome and spiritually settling gift. It is for me a prayer resource for the whole night into the early morning. I am struck with how creative and original each session is and the music is wonderful. Thank you for this gift! Sam VanCulin (Washington DC)
- I stumbled upon your website by accident and decided to click on in out of curiosity. I visited London several years ago on a vacation. I really enjoyed watching the video on the history of the church. I also enjoyed the segment on the evening prayers. I am from Tyler, Texas in the U.S. Ellan Murray